This tutorial will show you how to save unlock ticket in order to be used again on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Dev Team has released redsn0w 0.9.10 beta 8, a version of the jailbreak tool that allows us to save the unlock with SAM. This is not the only method you can save this ticket but is by far the easiest.
To make the procedure must have the patch afc2 installed, patch that you find in Cydia under the name AFC2Add. You can start the saving procedure without checking if you have that patch on iPhone, if does not work then you can install it and repeat the process.
Note: This ticket saving procedure is necessary only for those who made unlock using SAM, based on this tutorial.
Here’s How to Save Unlock Ticket
- Download redsn0w 0.9.10 beta 8 from here;
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and open redsn0w;
- Navigate to Extras> Even More and you will find there a button called Backup;
- Press the Backup button that will open a new window. The jailbreak tool is automatically set to save unlock files. If you want to save other files just enter the correct path;
- After the new window appears click OK and redsn0w will save all the necessary files for unlock. If you get an error, as shown below, then you need to open Cydia and install the package AFC2Add from repo ModMyi;
- After saving the file (ticket), redsn0w displays a message and in the program folder you will find an archive named Lockdown and also the unlock date;